*When applying please indicate which location you are applying for
As a Caregiver, you will be at the forefront of the company working in a rewarding, challenging, and dynamic environment as the go-to person for our members! In this important role, you'll be responsible for supporting individuals of all ages with disabilities or those who choose to maintain a quality of life in their own homes and communities. Successful candidates will manage between 5-10 members per day and will travel to the member’s residence and provide in home services. These services are typically directed by a state plan to adequately assist and provide outstanding and personalized day-to-day care for each member.
Our ideal candidate will possess qualities that will provide exceptional experiences to our members, including attributes which will facilitate success in a career here within the Consumer Direct Care Network.
• Provide a caring, compassionate, empathetic, and professional in a client-focused manner
• Competency in managing multiple tasks, such as furnishing assistance in maintaining cleanliness / safety in the home of the member. Providing standby or full assistance regarding: making beds, cooking meals, bathing, toileting, dressing / undressing members, observing and tracking any changes in the condition of the member, while utilizing strong active-listening skills.
• Results driven individual that can meet or exceed the needs of the member in accordance with professional standards of practice through center policies and procedures; including federal, state, and local guidelines.
• Optimistic and social personality capable of receiving progressive direction and feedback.
• Strong capacity to interact and manage a multitude of diverse members.
• Collaborative fast paced environment with requirements of working both independently and with teammates at times. Must be confident and self-sufficient to utilize resources which will best serve the needs of the member.
• Ability to interact and evaluate circumstances and subsequently offer solutions in situations when members may become distressed.
• Implement written company procedures and guidelines, resource tools, and effectively facilitate success in conflict.
• Maintains confidentiality and does not discuss identifying information of any member outside of the company.